20 Nov Notice of 2017 Annual General Meeting
All current members of SPX Waterdale Players Inc. have been invited to attend the Annual General Meeting (AGM), the details of which are as follows:
7pm, Monday December 11, 2017
Rivergum Theatre, Parade College
1436 Plenty Rd, Bundoora
The purpose of the AGM is to receive and consider the finance and activity reports of the previous year, and to make changes to the association as advised by the committee. It is also an opportunity to become more involved in the Waterdale community, as all members have the opportunity to nominate to be members of the committee.
If members are unable to attend the meeting but wish to vote for something at the AGM, proxy forms are available to download here. All proxy forms need to be emailed to Nick Rouse (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the commencement of the AGM.
The agenda of the meeting is as follows:
- Change association name from ‘SPX Waterdale Players Inc.’ to ‘Waterdale Theatre Inc.’
- Change association financial year to end on the 30th of June.
Adopt model rules (proposed rules can be downloaded here)
- Determine fees for annual subscription to the association
- Determine definition of associate membership
- Decide the number of ordinary members of committee to hold office for the next year
- Confirm Minutes of the previous AGM
- Receive and consider the Annual Report of the Committee on the activities of the association during the preceding financial year
- Receive and consider the financial statements of the association for the preceding financial year
- Declare positions vacant
- Election of positions
- Vice President
- Election of Ordinary Members
Anyone wishing to vote at the meeting, or nominate for a position on committee will need to be a member of the association. The membership application form can be doanloaded here and should be submitted via email to email@example.com. Membership to Waterdale is $20 for a 12 month membership.
We hope you can attend our meeting to celebrate a fantastic year.